Wednesday, May 30, 2007

A new project for myself

As some of you may now, I have my head and finger wrapped around many projects as of lately, well, I am about to add to that. I know you are thinking, wow, she is crazy. But for my own sake I need to do this for me. Bands and music and people are pretty much my life, every weekend you can probably see me at least a show or perhaps ten. It all depends on my weekend. If I am not at a show, I am more than likely hanging out with the band.

***

Some of you may have realized I have been living in a daze forgetting who I am or what I am doing. I forget minor details and sometimes the major ones, so now is the time I set myself free from all the work I do for others and do something for me.

I am going to try to have a photo a day type deal on here. I want to display that I can do just more than band photography, but the artsy fartsy more in-depth stuff.

So with saying that, I would like you to help me. I need feedback and perhaps what you would like to see from me. Help support me on this and continue with what you do.

I love you all and thank you so much for everything you do for me.

Remember, the finer things in life and count your blessings.

Thank you

Lesley
Remember, I can make ugly, pretty.

No comments: