Thursday, May 27, 2010

Once a week


P H O T O  O F  T H E  D A Y

MAY 26, 2010


I once had the words to write every day.  Now I wish I had words to write once every week.  A lot has been going on in my mind -- somethings I think are too personal to talk about.  And now is one of those times.  I don't have words to speak or the strength to lend a hand.  I don't mean to abandon or stray away from anyone -- for me to help you, I must help myself first.  

I have had heard this time and time again and now I feel it is true.  I must take care of myself.  I need to focus on me, I need to better myself, I need to simply take a break.    

I want you to know when I go out in public I feel as if I am standing naked in Time Square.  I am in udder shock of it all.  I forget how people work and what they think.  Don't mistake me for not caring or wanting pity.  That is not true.  I love everyone even if I say I hate you.

As I end this, I want you to know I can listen, but I may not have all the right words to say.

I hope to right again soon, but till then stay strong and let me know what you are thinking.

I will leave you with this quote :

 "Never compare your inside with somebody else's outside." - Hugh Macleod



Remember, I can make ugly, pretty!
Lesley

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

There are three things that are extremely hard: steel, a diamond, and to know one's self.