Sunday, September 5, 2010

In Certain Company



P H O T O  O F  T H E  D A Y
SEPTEMBER 4, 2010




If you don't believe in angels please don't take the time to criticize.  This isn't about if they exist or not.  This is a spine chilling story.  

On the perfect fall day, I was laying on the floor doing some follow ups and getting work done.  All three dogs were snoozing and mum was laying on the couch for a mid-afternoon nap.  Every thing seemed normal, nothing but peace and quiet ran through the house.  Silence is golden, as someone used to tell me as, I wouldn't shut up. 

Out of nowhere all three dogs, there was a fit of barking -- and the sound of a garage door opening was heard faintly in the background.  Not only was I freaked out because I was the only one up and awake, but I was scared of how someone got in.  

Mum shot up and looked at me with a dazed looked.  I was trying to tell her what happened, and she continued to look at me like I was a crack baby.  

I wanted to go see what was going on and if I really did hear what I heard.  Of course, I made her go first to see if the door was actually opened,  we managed to sneak to the door Scooby Doo style.  [please picture this] 

We made it to the garage, as we had Sophie [the wiener dog] as guard dog.   We opened the door to the garage, and I was in tornado position to kick the shins of the individual who opened our garage door.  

To our surprise, no one was there, but the door was open and the light was on - bizarre.  As, we closed the door, and shut the door to the house we were standing in the kitchen when all of a sudden there was a knock on the door -- the one that lead to the garage.  

As my heart pounded out of my chest, I snuck out of the house to peak in the windows, detective style.  No one was there.  

Who says there aren't angels.  People can get technical and say it was probably someone with the same signal, I say it was an angel.  I say it was a blessing.  I haven't seen the big picture, but hopefully I will see it someday soon.


---

It just seems a little to ironic when the night before my mom jumped at dinner and no one was there.  She goes someone just tapped me on the shoulder.  No one was there!  

---

Also, the other day, I was driving home, feeling of all sorts and the radio was playing The Black Crowes', She Talks to Angels.  And yes, maybe I do. Maybe these are all signs of something good, or of something bad.  You can decide.

Maybe you should try talking to them and see what they say.  It could never hurt.  It might even give you a little light at the end of your tunnel.

Remember, I can make ugly, pretty.
Lesley

---

Click for the video
Says she talks to angels / They call her out by her name / Oh yeah, she talks to angels / Says they call her out by her name 



2 comments:

HuckleberryBob said...

Blessings come in many forms. Even if all the strange events could be explained, are not the memories and emotions they evoked a blessing in themselves?

Theresa Göttl Brightman said...

I don't doubt this story for a minute. God, angels, whatever you want to call it, whatever you believe--they are there. I believe. I have to.