Thursday, January 28, 2010

Morning comes too soon

There are days that I wake up completely agitated and I just want to sleep.  But I know I can't back to sleep because I have a list of things that I have to do.

 Yesterday was one of them.  Even though it was highly agitating it was a day that I needed to get things done.  Some accomplished, some not.  During the day I was pissed that I could not accomplish most of it, but by night fall I did not care and all I wanted to do was go back to bed.

I reflected on the day and once again, I counted my blessings.  I am more talented than I give myself credit for, I am funnier than I crack myself up to be, and I am blessed with some of the greatest family (, dogs) and friends a girl could ask for.  

I am posting a picture from the shoot I did yesterday.  Gotta keep on doing things when you don't want to make yourself stronger.  And that is what I did.

I will post another entry soon when I get my thoughts together and my adventures the last few days.  Some good, some bad, but over all well worth it.

Thanks for reading and the endless support.


Remember, I can make ugly, pretty!
Lesley

No comments: