Monday, February 15, 2010

An Eye for an Eye

P H O T O  O F  T H E  D A Y
FEBRUARY 13, 2010
 
 

Need I explain more?  This is what happens when you give me an eye sticker while completely sober and extra time to spare in a valet waiting room.  
My cuzzy was kind of enough to snap this photo. 

The sticker was also a source of entertainment.  I had gone to the Amplexus show at the House of Blues and forgot my camera on the coffee table.  The lighting was perfect and left me a little disappointed.  I hate when I do silly things like that.  I am a photographer.  I should have my camera attached to my waist.  How sad!  Oh well, lesson learned, check your purse before you leave.

Hope your Saturday night was filled with greatness, love and life.

Remember, I can make ugly, pretty!
Lesley
 
 
----
 23And if any mischief follow, then thou shalt give life for life, 24Eye for eye, tooth for tooth, hand for hand, foot for foot, 25Burning for burning, wound for wound, stripe for stripe. 26And if a man smite the eye of his servant, or the eye of his maid, that it perish; he shall let him go free for his eye's sake. 27And if he smite out his manservant's tooth, or his maidservant's tooth; he shall let him go free for his tooth's sake.

No comments: