Saturday, February 6, 2010

Love is like a virus that has no cure

P H O T O  O F  T H E   D A Y
FEBRUARY 6, 2010
 

I was trying to get back on track with the photo of the day.  Yesterday's photo shoot did not go so good.  So I opted out on posting any of those.  Didn't want you guys to think I was less than perfect.  I know that is hard to believe that I am less than perfect.  {I am kidding}

I however, carried on with my Valentine's day themed shoot.  I hung the hearts from the basement ceiling on wood beams.  I woke up to find half of them on the floor.  Extremely agitated that my foot  was swollen and it felt that I dunked my big toe in icy hot did not help.  But I sucked it up and went on for that was my game plan for today.

----
Tomorrow, I am setting up my shoot for my art show.  I got the red shoes, some props, and the determination to finish up the advertising end of it all.  I want to go to print by Tuesday or Wednesday at the latest.  

With further updates on my show, I am up to six pictures frames and on Friday before the snow storm I got a few photos printed out.  Things are finally starting to fall into place.  It is a great feeling to feel a head of the game instead of drowning in procrastination which I am really good at.  

Last week when I went to the studio I got some great shots.  I think I will be going up there on Tuesday to get some more.  I really like how things are going and I feel things are going my way.  {knock on wood, right?}

----

With feeling ahead of the game, my good friends, Amplexus, just released 3 songs total yesterday on facebook and myspace.  One of the songs overlaps but a different one on each.  As well as, the new song releases, they launched their new myspace in which, yours truly designed.  {not bragging or anything}  Check the guys out.  They might be a little heavier for some of you, but nonetheless check them out.  Great guys with big hearts.  Support what they do and keep the music scene alive.

----

I hope this finds you well and you are filled with warmth and love.  It's a great day to be alive and for you to get up and hug someone or even smile at a stranger.  I hope you remember the smaller things in life are sometimes the finer things. 

And remember, I can make ugly, pretty!
Lesley

----

Stuck in this town of phobias /  He has not grace but he's all heart / I am complete and not alone / And I made this just for you -- Amplexus

1 comment:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.