Saturday, February 27, 2010

Object in Mirror is Crazy

P H O T O  O F  T H E  D A Y 
FEBRUARY 26, 2010
 
 

This picture was taken on the way home from a long day of getting supplies for my show.  My mom drove me since the snow was picking up and my car is terrible in the snow.  And I decided to start come up with ideas for my next show.  I decided it would be called, "Drive by shooting."  It is a joke, people. 

I would be the passenger in the car and roll down my window and take pictures from the passenger side.  Get it drive by shooting, get it.  Okay, I thought it was hilarious.  I am not saying it was a good idea, but an idea that cracked my mom up, so I figured you guys might like it, too.

The idea maybe terrible, but I am going to say the photos would probably be worse.  So, that is something I will not pursue.
----

Update: My show is coming together quite nicely.  Photos keep getting re-matted and matted again.  But I want them to be perfect.  I feel I have some solid stuff going on.  

I also, redid my flyer and think it looks quite nice.  Some of my fliers will be put up in local business around Akron.  So, keep on the support I could really use it in the next two weeks as it is winding down on crunch time.

Thank you guys for your love and support.

----

Remember, I can make ugly, pretty!
Lesley

So what are your thoughts?
 

No comments: