Friday, February 5, 2010

Look at you, pretty girl

P H O T O  O F  T H E   D A Y
FEBRUARY 4, 2010

After I said I was going to try the photo of the day, every day, I had a few rough days and I had to get back into the swing of things.  I guess sometimes I open my mouth before thinking.  Anyway, lets hope I can keep this up now. 

   *cross your fingers, please*

 A little note about this photo: I was walking out to go to the studio and to work on the Red Shoe Chronicle, which I am glad to say it is over.   As I was walking out, Sophie, our mini weeny dog was laying in a sunspot and the lighting was perfect.  I snapped a few photos and I looked up and saw Chloe looking at me.  So, I decided to shoot a couple photos of her as well.  And this one of the sweetest pictures I have taken of her.  :)

I am setting up a shoot for me.  One regarding The Red Shoe Chronicle and one for Valentine's day.  Photos for that along with a few designs will be posted.  
You can follow me more on facebook or myspace
I would love to hear feedback -- good or bad.  

----

Remember, I can make ugly, pretty! 
Lesley

----
“I laugh, I love, I hope, I try, I hurt, I need, I fear, I cry. And I know you do the same things too, So we're really not that different, me and you.”   Colin Raye

No comments: