Sunday, February 7, 2010

I wear no pants!

P H O T O  O F  T H E   D A Y
FEBRUARY 7, 2010
 
 
Since I posted a picture of my other dogs I figured, I needed to add the little princess.  The snow here is knee high.  Our little weeny dog can barely get past the drive way, even after we shoveled her a path.  She is looking out in envy of the two golden retrievers.  She gets jealous when she can't play the role of a big dog.  
 
----
 
Update on art show: My other photo shoot did not take place today, but hopefully in the next few days.  Things are getting pushed around due to a rumor.  Rumor has it, another snow storm is coming this week.  So I am going to the studio tomorrow to get some more shots in for my show before the snow storm.  And then I can work on those and my shoot at home.  Hopefully the storm happens for the sake of me getting things done.  For those who have to drive in it, I apologize.
 
Also, I found a black leather jacket for my shoot.  That shoot is shaping up and I can't complain.  And will be amazingly good if things continue to go as planned.  

For once I feel I have planned things out.  Strange for me, I know.
 
----
 
Count your blessings. And throw a snow ball at someone to start some fun.  Start a fire inside and cuddle with someone or something special.  Keep it real.
 
Remember, I can make ugly, pretty!
Lesley 
 
----
 

Yeah gotta start / Looking at the hands of the time we've been given here / This is all that we got and we gotta start thinkin it / Every second counts on a clock that's tickin / Gotta live like we're dying / We only got 86 400 seconds in a day / To turn it all around or throw it all away / We gotta tell em that we love em / While we got the chance to say / Gotta live like we're dying -- Kris Allen

No comments: